I've just realised that, although I've described my life etc. for y'all, I haven't actually told you what I look like, so here goes.
When I was in primary school, I had very short, thin, blonde hair. It was in a bob for most of my childhood, but it gradually got longer (despite the efforts of my mum) until it became the long mane it is today. The colour of my hair is debateable; those with lighter coloured hair say it's brown, while those with darker hair insist that mine is blonde. I like to think it's a comfortable in-the-middley colour, but that's just me.
I wear glasses over brown eyes, the darkness of which varies depending on the light. They take after my dad's, so I was fated to wear glasses, really. I think the pair that I've got on now are some of my favourites. The frame is black, but where the bit holding the glass and the arms meet, there's a swirl of turquoise. They don't have frame on the bottom of the glass, just a plastic wire. These glasses have taken a bashing, but they proved to be tougher than the wall of my maths classroom. Isn't that right, glasses killer?
My skin is, and always has been, pale. In sunny weather I go red, it flakes off painfully, and I'm as pale as ever underneath.
I have long fingers, which is useful for playing the flute and the piano. My mum calls them 'flautists' fingers'.
My legs are long, which is good for riding.
I worry about being too thin sometimes, but there doesn't seem to be much I can do about it. I have a 'healthy appetite' (I eat a lot), but I don't seem to put on any weight. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not entirely sure.
I used to have faint freckles on my face in the summer, but that doesn't seem to happen any more. My arms and hands are dotted sparcely with darker freckles, and there are a few faint ones mixed in too.
I have a scar on the sole of my right foot, and one on my right ankle. I used to have a chicken pox scar in the middle of my forehead, but it seems to have disappeared.
I am currently wearing my hair uber-long (same as normal) but I have five awesome thin plats in amongst the tangle (three on the left, two on the right). My mum did them, isn't she cool? They are currently my new favourite toy.
That's all for now, more coming later. See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment