skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Eg's blog
Thursday, 25 February 2010
Your intestine?
Your intestine. Oh, how I wish that was the title in Biology yesterday. It's similar in pronunciation, but alas, it was not to be. Instead, we got to test urine. Oh, the fun to be had with a boiling tube full of dubious, yellow-brown liquid.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(44)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(7)
Chemistry homework
Your intestine?
Exams
Physics drawings
I sing to gangsters
Art
Poetry Live
►
January
(10)
About Me
Becca Eg
Lower Beeding, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I'm tallish and thinnish, my hair is brownish and I wear glasses. I have a mum and a dad, a brother and a sister and two cats.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment