Best. Physics lesson. Ever.
We spent the whole lesson drawing the life-cycle of a star on the floor of the lab in permanent markers, and better yet; we were meant to do it! That was the actual work set for us in the lesson! My Polish friend and I did a cute little neutron star, and I helped a ghost and a unicorn with their black hole. The 'forming star' was by far the best; it looked like an actual piece of artwork.
The best bit by far, however, was when Mr Grouchy-face came in. He looked down at the supernova by the door and said "Whoops! Someone's using permanent marker!" Once we'd explained that we were supposed to, he looked over at our teacher, Mr Physics, and asked "How are you going to get it off?" to which Mr Physics replied "I don't want to get it off."
That's right, peoples. My beautiful artwork will forever be preserved on the floor of lab four.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment