As the title suggests, I went to my old school's funfair today. It was... quite fun, I guess.
Because I'm nice like that, I managed to get roped into doing the face painting with one other lady. Business was slow at first, as you weren't allowed to go on the bouncy castle with face paint on, so people were getting that done first, and of course it makes sense to eat before having your face painted...
It started off quite slowly, but at the peak time we each had a little 'customer', and there were about six kids waiting in line. It was quite enjoyable an activity, although I'd gotten rather fed up of saying 'keep your head still' and 'can you put your head up, please?' by the end of it. Ah well.
One of the kids has ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). That was interesting. Bless him, he was trying to stay still, just twitching his mouth occasionally. I had to give him a running update of what I was doing, so he'd stay still and not suddenly grab for the little mirror...again.
As well as painting faces, I also did a little dragon on my mum's arm, and an England flag on my sister's. I think my favourite to do was the dragon, although the skull face and the face with flames as a beard and eyebrows were fun too. I was quite proud of the flame faces, I think they looked really cool.
Sunday, 13 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment