skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Eg's blog
Wednesday, 20 January 2010
Freedom
No more exams!! *does happy dance*
And it's snowing! A perfect symbol of newly found freedom after the opression and stress of exams...or somthing like that, anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(44)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(10)
Chemistry
German
Freedom
Hurstpierpoint
Don't call Yugi wack.
Snowmen
Snow vs. School
Snow day three
Snow Update
Snow
About Me
Becca Eg
Lower Beeding, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I'm tallish and thinnish, my hair is brownish and I wear glasses. I have a mum and a dad, a brother and a sister and two cats.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment