Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Two posts in a day! I know! What's the world coming to? An end, clearly.
Because, you see, my mother - my mother - has shown me something on blogger.com, namely how to see how many people have read your blog posts. And, more interestingly, where they come from.

Now, I'd just assumed that the people who read these things are my friends in the UK (you know who you are) but apparently not. No, apparently, the place most of the people who read these things are from is the US. Well alright, that's not so bad... 189 pageviews from the US?? SERIOUSLY??? Okay, still not so bad, I guess. I mean, that's hardly a majority of people, is it?
But there are people from the US who've read this blog, people from the UK (well, I knew that, but I didn't think there were that many of you!), people from India, Belgium, Japan, China, France, Russia, Malaysia and Slovenia.

So now, I just have one thing to ask you: why? Are my ramblings really of merit? Okay, two things I have to ask you. Why do you read my blog, and are my ramblings really of merit, and do you really read the posts, or just stumble across them by accident and then leave? ...Damn. Right. Three things. Why do you read my blog, are my ramblings really of merit, and do you actually read the posts, and why do none of you ever comment?... Can I come it again? I'm going to come in again.


But seriously, that last question. What, 4 different people have commented? And I know all 4 of them. Don't be shy, multitudes of Americans! I don't bite! Say hi next time, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment