Wednesday, 1 December 2010

November...snow...what?

I know, I know: November was yesterday. Happy first of December, everyone!

But seriously: here, in the (relatively) balmy south-east of England, we had snow. In November.
THIS IS NOT MEANT TO HAPPEN!!! Ahem. So anyways, snow yesterday - not quite enough to be awesome on its own, but snow in November? That's awesome-worthy even if it doesn't settle!

Snow today... let me tell you a little something about the snow today.
This morning, as on every morning, I was woken by dad knocking on my door. However, it took him quite a few attempts to get me up this time! Wanna know why? Because I'm ill. Yaaaaay. So, no chemistry trip for me! (Chemistry trip: a trip via coach to listen to lectures from people like Braniac's* pet scientist, and watch people blow stuff up.) But I wouldn't be going in to school anyway, as the driver of my school bus phoned to say he wasn't able to drive the route today. Yeah, you heard right. My bus driver phoned personally. Suck on that, Millais.

So. Here I am, stuck at home. But it's okay, right? There's snow! Lots of it!... Remember what I said about being ill? I'm inside in my trackies and fleece-lined hoody, shivering next to a fire, aching all over from some malevolent virus, listening to my brother (13) and sister (10) playing in the snow. Oh, joy.

*that's the show Braniac, not the Superman baddy. Honestly.

On the other hand... SNOW!! Snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnow!!!!!!
... Shut up, I'm mature really.

No comments:

Post a Comment